Welcome to my page of the internet
People say I'm a professional problem solver.
I partner with organizations to help them gather and organize information, decode their data, correlate patterns, and uncover actionable insights. Together, we solve real-world challenges.
A Little More About Me
in my approaches.
My day job consists of being a Research Analyst based in Norfolk, VA. I help businesses gain insights using data analytics. I’ve advised organizations on anything between analyzing geospacial foresty data in order to mitigate groundwater runoff to preprocessing enterprise databases for a global supply chain.
Here are a few of the tools and technologies I’ve been working with recently:
This program covers machine learning, predictive modeling techniques, working with big data sets, finding patterns, optimizing data techniques, and time series forecasting.
The PRC is an industry standard and is administered through the University of Georgia. This program taught advanced statistical analysis techniques, both qualitative and quantitative data modeling, survey design principals, and syndicated data analysis.
I was focused on statistical data analysis and evaluating the scope of complex computer algorithms. I graduated cum laude with a 3.6 gpa in 2014. I dedicated my studies to natural language processing, prescriptive analytics, quantitative research, and advanced statistical modeling.
I learned how to develop flavor, employ classic and contemporary culinary techniques, create menus, and prepare global cuisines. I developed food business smarts with an emphasis on management, communication, and finance.
• Consult client stakeholders on innovative product/program development, research and analytics, human capital initiatives, and operations transformation.
• In 2019 I lead the development, deployment, and fulfillment of over $270,000 in research related project revenue.
• I manage a suite of customer analytics products which had 900% direct revenue growth in Q4 of 2019 and 335% YoY growth since Q1 2018.
• Collaborate with Solution Architects, Engineers, and Project Managers in order to forecast outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for our clients.
• Analysis of sales performance data & KPI's to leverage action plans and timelines until deployment.
• Define innovative use-cases of our product suite, sales tools, and enablement of digital services.
• Development of custom dashboards and reports for clients monthly performance meetings using APIs and microservices.
• Development of an automated project/asset management pipeline for digital project fulfillment staff.